Thursday, December 1, 2011

Computer Maintenance

Hello teams! Here are some suggestions on how to begin researching how to take care of the EAST Computers and help with the school laptops (COW).

1. Go to http://www.eastproject.org/


2. Login (see EFAC for login information)

3. Find Support and Tutorials (http://www.eastproject.org/SupportTutorials/)

Note: Be sure to click the Tutorials Tab not Help Tickets Tab

4. Click all to locate the search box (http://www.eastproject.org/SupportTutorials/Tutorials.aspx).

5. Then search for computer maintenance (http://www.eastproject.org/SupportTutorials/Tutorial.aspx?Id=100)

Using the KWPSL format, you are to locate and read about 3 things your team can do to take care of your assigned computers/area. The researcher and/or recorder should post the 3 things that your team would like to do. Be sure to use the anonymous profile to post your 3 things, first name only, and teacher.

14 comments:

  1. Demiyah
    Ms.Spradlin
    Augmented Reality

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you can not login to the EAST website for some reason, you may google: computer maintenance. After locating at least one website, read and then post three things we can do to maintain computers.
    D. Williams
    Facilitator

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't want to work on this.This its not something that i would like to do.

    Nakiya
    Ms.Spradlin

    ReplyDelete
  4. computer matinience and some of these other projects really sound cool


    NYA
    MS.SPRADLIN

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to learn more about computers.
    Aaliyah
    Ms.Spradlin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love computers I think I want to learn more about them
    Collin
    Spradlin

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love east because I like technology and i,m good with computers

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like computers alot and if I work with them I think I can
    learn more.
    Kaylah
    Ms.Ssradlin

    ReplyDelete
  9. I dont like work or cumputers its not my type

    ReplyDelete
  10. i like to do this job in east
    shania
    ms.spradlin

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love east lab its so fun i just love it it is my favorite and greatest pullout of all


    PATRA
    MS.SPRADLIN

    ReplyDelete
  12. ANOTHER REASON IS BECAUSE I LOVE GETTING ON THE COMPUTER I LOVE IT SO MUCH

    ReplyDelete
  13. Three things we can do: clean screens, straighten workstations, and maintain desktops (check screen backgrounds, check and maintain needed icons, etc.)



    I like computers because they help us get info. Tyion
    Spradlin

    I love computers I think I want to learn more about them

    Collin
    Sradlin

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like computers because they tell me where I am what I need to do to fix things and let me have fun with learning.

    Tyion
    Spradlin

    ReplyDelete