Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Project Videos

(1)  Who?

Hi, my name is John and I'm in the 5th Grade.

(2) What?

I am creating a PSA (Public Service Announcement) about the homeless.

(3) How?

I am using pictures and captions from my research and music to tell the story of the homeless.

(4) Who else?

Jane volunteered to help me with video editing. I hope to create music and I am looking for more people to create music before I select a song.

(5) What technology?

We will use Canon Video Camera, Final Cut Pro or iMovie and Garageband.

(6) How has EAST made an impact on your life (this quote may be used in our EAST Conference presentation)?

"EAST gives students an opportunity to learn and grow. . . I have a great interest in public speaking . . . I have been given opportunities to speak as with EAST Night Out."
- Keith, Leadership Team 2013-14

1 comment:

  1. Using Adobe Creative Suite, the TRI-WATER team leader and recruited team members will create a series of booklets for awareness and common core integration for topics including: Clean Water (for Ozark Water Project), Drinking More Water (for SNAP Nutrition Class Co-Presentation), and Waterways/Storm Drains Awareness (legacy project).

    ReplyDelete